Myanmar is doing pretty good in hum (r)

Subject: Re: Myanmar is doing pretty good in human right issue.

Your Subject Title is misleading !
And also you forgot to consider that almost 43 millions of Burmese people
even dare not speak out what is right and wrong. The Generals who are above
the laws and who know everything but nothing will decide everyting for you.
As long as you go along with the Generals you will be rewarded. In this kind
of situation the life quality of 43 million Burmese  is worse than whatever
you can imagine. It is about human's dignity, pride and freedom. It is not
just a simple comparison of figures!