Clarion Call Awaited!!!! (r)

Till today, no press-release nor call for action has come out from the
National Coalition Government of the Union of Burma and the other
pro-democracy groups inside and outside Burma on what they would do on
8th anniversary of the Great 8.8.88. It would be good if all the
democratic forces of Burma come together to a common program and do
something special in commemoration of the fallen martyrs. And Burmese
patriots living in different parts of the world must also contribute
something towards this noble national struggle in every way they can. It
is high time to realize the need of unity.

"Let the world know we are the prisoners in our own country".
Victory to the people of Burma.
Down with military dictatorship.