Non-technical people should stick t

Subject: Non-technical people should stick to politics

>from euro-burmanet, paris
>....the apple
>machine is not invincible, neither their corporate strategy for doing
>business in burma which we thoroughly protest here.

Just because Apple wants to sell Macs in Burma, and the people who happen to
be in power are not the ones you like...

If somebody else is in charge, Apple will still be there to make money.
That's called free enterprise. Isn't freedom what you are espousing?

 >>we had a quadra, 840 , still do, and everything in it, graphics and
>>whatever, has blown and gone bad,

Obviously, you don't even know how to "point and click" or "drag and drop"
for that matter. Even a 4-year-old can install software on a Macintosh. Your
Quadra 840 is 4 years old and even cars need a tune up and an oil change
periodically.

>>take it from us, and our unix people, apple, like our pachine,

OUR UNIX people loves Macintoshes; they have Silicon Graphics workstations on
the left side and a Mac on the right side of their desks. And guess which
machine gets used most of the time?

>is a dying company, they have already lost 4 billion market dollars >>this
year,
Apple is alive and well. From where did you get your figure?

Friends, we've been bombarded and spoon fed 'news' about Burma with no
verification. People post 'news' at will and some will not tolerate opposing
views. They reminds me of the group they are trying to discredit. There are
many expatriates who are just as narrow-minded as you-know-what. There's a
difference between objective criticism and fanaticism.

What has Apple Computer, the most innovative personal computer company, has
to do with politics in Burma?

Non-technical people should stick to politics and not get involved with
technical matters.

>>invest in pcs not apples
It looks like someone in Burma knows a good computer when he/she sees one;
too bad those 'enlightened' folks abroad can't see the light.