Pointer: RADICAL VIDEO FOOTAGE WANT

Subject: Pointer: RADICAL VIDEO FOOTAGE WANTED!!!

Pointer: RADICAL VIDEO FOOTAGE WANTED!!!

I am looking for radical video footage from environmental and social
justice campaigns for possible use on our alternative video news magazine
and for a new BBC television series. This is a great opportunity to draw
attention to your group's activities and concerns. For more information see
topic 110 in the APC conference ef.general. Otherwise send queries to me
at: Train@xxxxxxxxxx

Please send VHS copies of your material and contact details to:

Ted Oakes
Undercurrents
16B Cherwell St.,
Oxford, OX4 1BG
England
Tel.  +44 1865 68750,  Fax +44 1865 243562