SOMEBODY HELP ME !! (r)

At 09:27 PM 22/07/1996, you wrote:
>From: U Ne Oo <uneoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
AA05094; Tue, 23 Jul 1996 13:56:03 +0930

>Dear Friends,
>
>I have not received any e-mail message from burmanet-l in last 60 hours.
>And following is the last message I have received from the mailing list.
>
>Can anybody help me with getting me messages as usual ? Your kind help
>is most appreciated.
>
>With best regards, U Ne Oo.

Hello U Ne Oo

I just read your letter asking for help. You are not the only one who
experience it.  I didn't get any news for Burmanet
yesterday...strange...because I had been receiving about 5 or 6 messages
everyday for a week. At the same time I would say it's not unusual because
sometimes they just don't send anything for a few days and then start again
as if nothing has happened. I get used to it now.It's not yet as bad as the
commuter trains in Rangoon , isn't it?
My advice is: Be patient, and take it easy.

Bye

Ohmmar