Lawyers Committee (r)

>From: U=Win%Counseling%OCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
spock.dis.cccd.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) with SMTP id NAA02783 for
<reg.burma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:18:10 -0700 (PDT)

>Someone please give me the address, phone, fax, e-mail contacts for
>Lawyers Committee for Human Rights which is venued in Washington DC.  I
>would also appreciate the name of the head office person.  Thanks.
>

>U Kyaw Win

I believe that the Lawyers Committee for Human Rights is headquartered in
New York City. It is the International Human Rights Law Group that is
located in Washington. Please find both addresses below plus the name of the
last person I know of at each organization who has done work on Burma.

Suzanne Nossel
Lawyers Committee for Human Rights
330 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001