Kopie von: Bombs and Fireworks to D

Subject: Kopie von: Bombs and Fireworks to Distract ....

---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------

Von:	Nwe Aung, 101564,2652
An:	INTERNET:brelief@xxxxxxx, INTERNET:brelief@xxxxxxx
Datum:	7/5/96 10:48 PM

Betreff:Kopie von: Bombs and Fireworks to Distract ....

Dear friends,

SLORC's agent Tun Ngwe has been appointed as an ambassador
very recently and will be taking his office soon in Germany. The
former slorc ambassador in Germany Win Aung has been transferred to UK,
occupying the post which the slorc ambassador in Canada Kyaw
Win wished to have.
If you have any details on Tun Ngwe, I would be much obliged to get these,
so that I could be able to conclude these in my protest letter to the German
Foreign Ministry.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Nwe Aung, Germany/ July 05 1996
Fax +49 2173 83364 ( until end of July, new fax-no. will be announced asap )