Dutch Newspaper published USA-Heine

Subject: Dutch Newspaper published USA-Heineken Boycott: 2 pages with two big photographs.

	Today, one of the influential Dutch newspaper published the
	Americans boycott on Heineken beer on the Front page top-left quarter,
	then continues on page11, again is the front page of Economic
	section. It was said that Simon Billenness said, "We don't accept that
	Heineken is doing business with the oppressive military regime in
	Burma". Heineken spokesman Woltjes said, "We also find the situation
	worrisome. BUT as long as we can work according to our norms and
	principles we must be there."

	Sorry I would like to translate it all but time doesn't permit.
	Therefore I have asked a friend of mine to translate for me.
	I will put the complete article on the Net ASAP.

Ni Ni
ABOUT EU Trade Sanction:

Simon asked:

	> One question from me - perhaps others could answer it. Is
	> Denmark working through the European Commission or the European
	> Parliament?

Answer: Through the European Parliament.

Question: > What process does this request for sanctions have to go
		through?
Answer:   > Wait! I will come up with the answer.

Hey!!! Good training! :-)