Who Is More Patriotic, the SLORC or (r)

Subject: Re: Who Is More Patriotic, the SLORC or Daw ASSK?

In article <4qd6kd$38s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ingameeik@xxxxxxx (Inga
Meeik) wrote:

>>Subject : Who is more PATRIOTIC the SLORC
>>           or Daw ASSK ? (Goodheart)
>>From    :
>>Date    :
>>
>>Is she a PATRIOT?
>>        I have been going through some of the allegations made by
>> Mr.Goodheart. It is very interesting to read the so called number
>>of people supposed to be killed or murdered by SLORC (3000 +
>>20,000) which included children, young people, pregnant women,
>>buddhist monks and christian ministers.
>>        Since Mr.Goodheart sounds so accurate, I presume he must
>>be the grave digger for these murdered people. I would also like
>>to advise him to include new born babies, old people and of course
>>Moslem clergymen in his list to make it sound more sensational.
>>        Before I conclude, let me answer the question of who is
>>July a PATRIOT. Do we call somebody who urges the outside
>>world to cast an artificial course on the people of Myanmar lay
>>scaring away the potential tourists and locking incoming
>>investment a patriot. Well, if general Aung San is still alive today
>>and if this question was posed to him, there is no doubt that he
>>will say,    Mrs. Aris is a patriot  .
>>        Please don t get me wrong. General Aung San was a
>>farsighted man of wisdom. He knows his daughter is now a
>>patriot, which is one of the products of a western missile
>>( cerdirance ) factory, manufactured  for short range destruction
>>purpose.
>>
>>Thank You.

1.    Ingameeik seems to agree with me

(1) (a) that the SLORC has been killing tens of thousands of innocent
unarmed people; and (b) that Daw ASSK has never been killing anybody;

(2) (a) that the SLORC has been raping girls, married women and pregnant
women; and (b) that Daw ASSK has never been raping anybody;

(3) (a) that the SLORC members have been sending their children and
relatives abroad for their own benefit; and (b) that, on the contrary, Daw
ASSK came home from abroad and has been living in Burma sacrificially, so
that she may be a part of the effort to restore democracy and human
rights;

(4) (a) that the SLORC came to power violently, killing not only a Shan
(Sao Shwe Thaik's son) as in the case of General Ne Win's coup detat in
1962, but also innumerable Shans, Kachins, Zomis (=Chins), Kayins,
Rakhaings, Mons, and Bamars, and has been ignoring the wishes of the
people; and (b) that Daw ASSK stands for the wishes of the people.

2.    Ingameeik advises me to include in the killing list newborn babies,
old people and Moslem clergymen. Thank you. Forgive me for my oversight.
The SLORC has been killing all sorts of people. The one equality that the
people of Burma enjoy at present is random killing by the SLORC.

3.    Ingameeik doubts the accuracy of the number of people murdered by
the SLORC (3,000 + 20,000 people). I also doubt its accuracy. Therefore I
use the word "*about* twenty thousand people". The number can be more or
less than twenty thousand. My knowledge about the number of people
brutally killed by the SLORC is very limited at best and very unreliable
at worst. Some people *think* (not *know*)  that the number could be more
than twenty thousand. We had no time nor no permission to do the head
count. The SLORC never released the figures in a proper manner. Even if it
(the SLORC) had released the figures, nobody would have believed the
SLORC, who has been "courageous" enough to deceive the whole world.

4.    Although Ingameeik seems to agree with me that Daw ASSK lives in
Burma sacrificially in contrast to the SLORC members who live in luxury,
he does not agree that Daw ASSK is a patriot, asking a rhetorical
question: "Do we call somebody who urges the outside world to cast an
artificial course on the people of Myanmar lay (sic) scaring away the
potential tourists and locking incoming investment a patriot."

     The SLORC, despite its accusation of Daw ASSK as depending on outside
help, has high hopes on and depends on outside investment. China, ASEAN
nations, France, United Kingdom, and even United States of America, have
investments in Burma. (USA has the largest investment in Burma). The SLORC
wants foreign money. That is why it has been trying to host foreign
tourists.

     Let me be fair: Both the SLORC and Daw ASSK want to get help from abroad.

     The SLORC needs foreign money in order to bring it into the pockets
of its members (the generals) and in order to lengthen its reign of
terror.

     Daw ASSK needs foreign help in order to restore democracy because the
SLORC has no culture (modesty, honesty, etc.) to hand over power to the
people's representatives, who were elected according to the laws and rules
enacted by the SLORC itself.

5.   I do not know whether or not General Aung San was a far-sighted man
of wisdom. But I do know that the SLORC is againt Aung San's wishes to
establish a democratic country, where all people are equal before the law;
where one big race (Bamar) does not oppress the other minority races;
where there is an independent judiciary, etc.

Sincerely,

Goodheart

xox

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx