Who Is More Patriotic, the SLORC or

Subject: Who Is More Patriotic, the SLORC or Daw ASSK?

Who Is More Patriotic, the SLORC or Daw ASSK?

      The Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) has been accusing Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi(ASSK) of unpatriotism.

1.    The State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) has been killing
tens of thousands of innocent, unarmed people, who are our own people. (I
do not include in this list those killed by the SLORC in battles against
the "insurgents", who are not unarmed. Killing between two armed people or
two groups of armed people is different from killing innocent, unarmed,
peaceful children, young people, pregnant women, Buddhist monks and
Christian ministers.) Is killing our own people the same as love of our
people (=patriotism)?

      As far as I know, Daw Aung san Suu Kyi (Daw ASSK) has not been
killing anybody yet. My knowledge about this matter is limited. Does
anybody know that Daw ASSK has been killing innocent, unarmed people?
Please let me know.

2.    The SLORC has been raping young girls and married women of Kachin,
Shan, Kayin, Zomi (=Chin), Yakhaing and Mon people, thereby destroying the
lives of thousands of women and families. Is raping our own people the
same as loving our own people (=patriotism)?

      Apparently Daw ASSK has not been raping girls and women yet!!! But I
am a person of limited knowledge. If anybody knows that Daw ASSK has been
raping girls and women, please let me know.

3.    The SLORC members have been sending their children and relatives to
other countries to live and earn money there, for their own benefit.

      If Daw ASSK wanted to live in luxury, she would not live in Burma.
Because she loves Burma and its people, she lives in Burma, making great
sacrifices. She does not live in Burma for salaries or busisness. While
many Burmese people got citizenship of other countries amidst
difficulties, Daw ASSK never relinquishes her Burmese citizenship. If she
wants citizenship in the United Kingdom or the United States of America,
it will be relatively easy for her to obtain it.

4.    The SLORC has been in power by unconstitutional and violent means,
killing about twenty thousand people, who were students, monks, girls,
pregnant women and patriots. The SLORC disregards, insults, persecutes,
tortures, kills our own people. The SLORC is disrespects the will of the
people. Is disregarding the wishes, opinions and will of our people the
same as loving our own people?

      Daw ASSK appeals to the people. She is for the government of the
people, by the people, and for the people.

      Now, who of the two is more patriotic? Who of the two loves our
people more?

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx