Reply and new information on "Uncle

Subject: Reply and new information on "Uncle leo's online-memorial"

Dear Burma net

I have sent out the call "Uncle Leo's online-memorial" four hours ago.
I start receiving responses 3 hours and 12 sec after the announcement was
delivered. If you subtract the travelling time back and forth across the
globe, it means the response was made within half a minute after the
reading. Is it that something for the man who truly believe in the
righteousness as much as you all?

The update is, I am currently making an album (two copies) one for Uncle
Leo's family and the other for the archive of our democratic struggle.

Messages keep coming in this moment and I save them in a separate disk
every now and then. Please keep sending me your responses.

With heartfelt thanks,
NiNi