Brown-Roth : failure of a diplomati (r)

Subject: Re: Brown-Roth : failure of a diplomatic mission : Opinion Euro-Burmanet

Dear Free Burma readers,

For the record, Harold Brown was Secretary of Defense under President
Jimmy Carter (and not Secretary of State - who was actually Cyrus Vance,
who I had the pleasure of meeting, and was classmates with his son at
Yale. We should contact both of them for their support! Paul Nitze is
perhaps the leading authority on nuclear arms and disarmament in during
the  Cold War era.  Please excuse this diversion. Thank you, metta, Dawn
Star