Burma Fast Note - Suspected SLORC v

Subject: Burma Fast Note - Suspected SLORC visit.

                            Burma Fast  - Washington, D.C.  June 7th

During the afternoon on Friday June 7th.  Two men wearing khaki coloured,
well-pressed,  fancy clothes or casual uniform (I am not sure which it was),
expensive (polished) leather shoes, and dark sunglasses seperately strolled
by between the time of 4:00~5:00 PM.  During their 3rd pass they stopped to
look and read and picked up one of the green fliers.  Believing they may be
Burmese, one of the fasting Mons spoke to him.  But he said nothing.  I tried
Thai and Chinese, but still no response.

They both seemed to be either military or agents.  Their demeanure and attire
reminded me of FBI's manner of dress but well pressed as the military does to
its uniforms.

PM