News on India Papers on MAy 31st (r)

Subject: Re: News on India Papers on MAy 31st

Bravo to Hindustan Times and other Indian papers which insist on all things
Myanmar Myanmarese.  Let the SLORC dimwits know that Myanmar is incorrect for
the name of the country when speaking/writing in English.  Don't believe me?
 Then how come SLORC's media when writing in the English language calls the
country Myanmar Naing Ngan or Myanmar Pyay?  So, keep on ridiculing SLORC,
you Indian papers.  For me, when speaking or writing in English it is Burma
and Burmese.

U Kyaw Win