NEW STICKERS FOR BOYCOTT TEXACO

<

Dear All Of Free BURMA's Friends,
                                 FREE BURMA Campaign(Los Angeles) has new bunber
stickers that convey BOYCOTT TEXACO message for hummanright in BURMA.WE would
very much appreciate your effort highly attractive to be used by all of Free
BURMA'S Friends.We would very much appreciate your effort to make the campign
successful by distributing these sticker to all yours friends.
              To order,please send money order or check payable to me together
with your request to the following address:

MAUNG SEIN TUN
3500 Cedar Ave.#210
Long Beach,CA 90807
Tel&Fax : 310-424-6844