BurmaNet back issues

sue & all,

for those who don't already know- all back issues of Burmanet News and
Burma Alert can be found on the web.

Burmanet News is at http://sunsite.unc.edu/freeburma/bnn.html
Burma Alert is at http://sunsite.unc.edu/freeburma/ba.html

These files are ALSO available by FTP from:
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/political-science/freeburma/
The collection will be updated in a day or two. (note- the collection
via www IS CURRENTLY up to date.)

These are no longer available by gopher (from sunsite) because sunsite
has suspended gopher support due to lack of demand.  fortunately most
people able to access gopher sites are also able to FTP.  please let me
know if this is not the case for you, and we will work something out.

glen

--
What's new at Free Burma?
http://sunsite.unc.edu/freeburma/whatsnew.html