Asia Times Critique of BurmaNet -Re (r)

Subject: Re: Asia Times Critique of BurmaNet -Reply

Dear James Clad, It would be the most useful"adult" thing to do, if one
might kindly find out who is this S. Brookes, that is the issue:
so therefore, let us repeat, for arts sake, paraphrasing the great woman
poet and intellectual, "A rat is a rat is a rat." Thank you for keeping
this hack Slorc propogandist exposed in the public eye. Metta, Dawn Star