Israel, Burma and Sanctions Questio (r)

Subject: Re: Israel, Burma and Sanctions Question

cd@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: dawn star <cd@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Israel, Burma and Sanctions Question
>
> from Paris, Dawn Star, for your interest...
>
> SL8JS@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > There should be a call for economic sanctions against Israel, the last apartheid state in the world.  This nation supported the Apartheid
> government in South A
> There should be a call for economic sanctions against Israel, the last
> apartheid state in the world.  This nation supported the Apartheid
> government in South Africa. Zionism is a racial doctrine.
>
> Mustafa Tell wrote:

<<snipped>>

Before all of us in Canada (and the U.S., too) get too proud about our
countries ascent to the highest and most beautiful pinnacles of
liberal democracies -- unlike S.A., Burma and Israel --, I would urge
all of us to read the Indian Act: passed in 1871, and still in force
to this day.

Other than that.... excellent article. Thanks for posting.

m-j milloy