israel and burma

It has come to my attention that the democratic government of Israel has no
intention of isolating the illegal and immoral SLORC government of Burma,
according to reports forwarded from Israeli television news.

If this is indeed the case, I intend to have all the jewish blood drained
from my body, and will take infusions of arab blood, so as not to be
contaminated by a nation that supports nazis in other countries for its
economic benefit.

Any jews out there listening?

John Morton, aka Yitsok ben Ibrohim