Norwegian investment burma

Simon & Tim, Would you or anyone out there please send me files on
Norway's investment in Burma, i don't seem to find them, but norway's
trade has evidently increased with recent decisions last January, which
were raised by the Norwegian delegate to the Delhi conference on the
restoration of democracy Burma.

Please send up to date background info on this, thank you, dawn star