Quebec city people

Hello!

This is a message for all the people here in Quebec city. No group is here,
so reply to me and combined we can find a way to start one...

Maybe you speak english or french, there is no difference. It's all the same
thing, we don't speak about political in our state, we only try to help the
people of Burma.

" When spiders unite, they can tie down a lion.  (Ethiopian Proverb)"
And it's TRUE! So we will join us and we will bring more help than if we
stay alone...

Francis Carrier
eotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx