" Doing Business with Myanmar!!! " (r)

Subject: Re: " Doing Business with Myanmar!!! "

P.S. to above subject "doing business with myanmar"

For those who would like to contact with the NMCT, here's the address:

Netherlands-Myanmar Council for Trade Promotion
Secretary G. Westenburg
Bezuidenhoutseweg 181
P.O.Box 10
NL-2501 CA The Hague
The Netherlands

Tel. +31 70 344 15 56  /  Fax: +31 70 385 35 31

Nwe Aung / The Burma Bureau - Germany