REQUEST: Video of Myanmareseeeee SL

Subject: REQUEST: Video of Myanmareseeeee SLORC military

Dear Burmanet;

I am wondering if someone in Burmanet could help us find this video out.
Please send reply to tmyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .Your help would be highly
appreciated.

The description of video tape is:

     I do not know the name of the video. It was shot clandestinely in
     Burma by a non-Burmese woman who was working there. I do not even
     recall the name of this woman. It was the most extraordinary video -
     containing interviews with former soldiers who recounted their
     treatment of women. One scene in particular I recall of soldiers
     sexually harrassing women.

     That's all I have to go on. Other people seem to recall the video but
     do not know the source. I wish I had collected more information when
     the video was shown in Huairou but I was, frankly, so stunned by the
     film.

     I certainly would appreciate any help you might be able to provide to
     locate this video. Thank you.