Response to MGG Pillai (r)

> From notes@xxxxxxxxxxx Tue Feb  6 01:48 PST 1996
> Subject: Re: Response to MGG Pillai
> To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> From: "M.G.G. Pillai" <PILLAI@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> > Date sent:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 08:26:47 -0800 (PST)
> > From:           "W. Kesavatana-Dohrs" <dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To:             "M.G.G. Pillai" <PILLAI@xxxxxxxxx>
> > Copies to:      burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject:        Re: Response to MGG Pillai
>

> > It is a question of credibility, MGG.  You said you are a journalist.  I
> > asked for evidence.  If I ask for credibility as a journalist, I am happy
> > to show proof that I am one.  And you?
> >
> > LD
> >

> The Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard University would
> tell you who I am.  But I still fail to see the relevance in this
> discussion.  Are you telling me that anyone who comes with a contrary
> view must prove his credentials?
>
> MGG
>
> --
> M.G.G. Pillai
> pillai@xxxxxxxxx

                 TO   YOUR   HIGHNESS

May your Highness "Political refugees from Burma" allow me to
speak or talk ,PLEASE ?

I don't have any NOBLE CREDENTIALS like your HIGHNESSES do.

I am nobody . Just a plain,humble, ordinary human being.

But ,PLEASE,I promise I will FOLLOW your instructions as to when I shall "talk" and when I shall "shutup" ,MY LORD.

Please ,please don't beat me.Don't torture me.I beg you! I beg you,my lord! I just wanted to SPEAK WHAT YOU LIKE TO HEAR !

Now I understand why the so called "Burmese political refugees"
hypocrites,opportunists are not getting much support.

What a revelation !

JS