Burma's constitution meeting takes (r)

Subject:  Re: Burma's constitution meeting takes a break -Reply

Subject: Re: Burma's constitution meeting takes a break

M.G.G. Pillai wrote:
>  > > Date sent:      24 Jan 1996 03:26:12
> > Send reply to:  Conference "reg.burma" <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > From:           cd@xxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject:        Re: Burma's constitution meeting takes a break
> > To:             Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  > > Subject: Re: Burma's constitution meeting takes a break
> >

> > slorc will drown in their own despair and corruption
> > we have to get them out through all political and popular and
economic
> > means
> > where is the armed struggle at now, i do not get a lot on this
> > cd
> >

>  > As so they would, if we all sit in our cosy little homes as far away
> from Burma as possible, and pout rubbish like this all day long.
>  > MGG
>  >  > --
> M.G.G. Pillai
> pillai@xxxxxxxxx

are your sincerely wanting to learn something or just being provocative,
its really not clear. I just returned from New Delhi Convention on the
Restoration of Democracy in Burma, and Nepal, close , very close to
Burma, and jerks like you should keep shut or show off their stupidity.
You got a lot to learn whoeveryouare. Stick it.You sound more like a
slorc twit than ever I heard in the last six months. Go to Pizza Hut  order
a bunch and vomit over yourself. Invite some proslorc cronies to go  with
you. Fuck off. CD Dawn Star

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I teach Southeast Asian studies at Georgetown University's School of
Foreign Service, and was invited by several students, concerned over
abuses in Burma, to receive this burmanet line.

If the messages and back-&-forth as found in the
accompanying message downloaded today (27 Jan) continue, I
shall be forced to end the connection.  Pity.  It's very useful
and the copies of articles, as found in the FT piece recently,
for example, are very useful.

regards,

James Clad