BURMA BARS STANFORD TOUR GROUP (r)

Could you please tell me who has decided that SLORC is an "outlaw"
government?  Many Western and Asian countries have resident
ambassadors in Burma, have dealings with SLORC, and behave with it as
they do with Thailand or the Philippines.

     What I do see is a deliberate attempt to destabilise the
government.  Western diplomats in Burma give background briefings to
the press there anonymously on events happenings in that country,
those on this discussion group calls them "snoops and thieves",
without understanding what these words mean or deliberate attempt to
change etymological definitions.

     I want to see a change for the better in Burma.  If you want to
focus your attention on doing that, you have to do it in the way that
the changes will take place.  All I see now is some people sitting
out in countries as far away from Burma as possible and throw stones.

     Let us get this discussion going on how this can be achieved,
instead of the pointless ranting I get every time I inspect my
mailbox.

MGG

--
M.G.G. Pillai