BURMA BARS STANFORD TOUR GROUP (r)

The SLORC's decision to bar the Stanford tour group is, among other
things, a proof that SLORC is made up of a group of thieves who open
and read someone's private mail. They apparently inherit this (reading
mail) from Newin's regime. Shame on SLORC!

zni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> BURMA BARS STANFORD TOUR GROUP
> San Franciso Chronicle on 1/16/96

{snip}
> The decision to bar the Stanford alumni, he added, "had apparently
> been precipitated by a letter we sent to Suu Kyi in November,"
> inviting her to speak to the group while they were in Burma
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any problems, address them to          admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx