3Financial Times Stories : Lets coo

Subject: Re: 3Financial Times Stories : Lets coordinate!

Everybody is in a hurry to get it on! Right? Well, I think it would be
better to post effort strategy, say when you see a good story, like Simon
billenness and others did, and alert others, secondly to volunteer to
post, so it removes mutlitplying sincere but wasted effort that should
better be spent elsewhere. Is there agreeement on this cooperative
strategy. In the information age, as we are not selling newspapers, its
not necessary to be first, especially on news that has already broken