Re Aung San Suu Kyi Interview (r)

Hi Andy!

I saw your note on Burmanet and just wanted to introduce myself, since we're
almost neighbors, relatively speaking.  My husband, Aung Thu, and I, along
with most of our friends, are members of Burma Youth Volunteer Association,
one of several prodemocracy groups in the Tokyo area.  If you or any of your
students or colleagues would like to get involved with Burmese democracy
activities in Japan, please post me a note.

Take care and hope to hear from you.

Carol Schlenker

P.S.  Sorry I can't offer you any concrete advice with regard to copyright
infringement.  From what I remember from my journalism law course, though,
an article copied for small-scale educational purposes (as opposed to
large-scale commercial) is not considered an infringement.