important message form DVB

Dear friends,

        Here is a very important message. We have s serious problem that we
can not read your messages due to encodeing the text. So if you want to send
the message here, please send the message in ordinary way. Instead of
encoding the file, you can use paste and copy command. There are many
messages which we still can not read. So the best way is to send the message
in ordinary way. It will help us a lots. We need your help to understand
each other.

With regards

Thun Thun, (DVB)