Burmese Democratic Party Abbreviati (r)

Subject: Re: Burmese Democratic Party Abbreviations ...

ABBESU (All Burma's Basic Education Student Union), which is mainly run
by High School Students who left Burma in 1988 and those who remain inside
Burma.

DNSOB (Democratic National Student Organization of Burma), I am not sure
who are running this group. If I am correct, your abbreviation is
wrong. There is one group in Bangkok called "ONSOB" (Oversea National
Students Organization of Burma), which is run by Burmese students in Bangkok.
Ko Maung Maung Than and Ko Myo Aye from Australia might have updated info
on this group.

Regards,

Tun Myint