Burma Action Day (r)

Seattle Campaign for a Free Burma hand delivered a letter to the new
Japanese consul here on Thursday the 19th of Oct.  The letter called for
withholding of ODA until receiving a green light from the legitimate
government of Burma headed by Aung San Suu Kyi.  We will fax a copy of
the letter, which was modelled on one from Boston in August.

This is a key pressure point.  We urge activists in the many cities that
have Japanese Consulates to make sure they know how you feel.

Larry Dohrs
Seattle Campaign for a Free Burma