PRESS RELEASE (r)

Dear Mr. Horne,
        When I first heard about the SLORC activity in Burma, I could not
believe it. Why was there no media coverage of any of these illegal
activities? But the more I learned, the more I wanted to get involved. The
world really needs to learn about what is going on over there. That's why I
am saving up and planning on traveling to Burma in Feb. 96. I would like to
do a photo essay about the country, and the effects of SLORC activity, such
as the deforesting of Burma, refugee camps, and the other atrocities that
SLORC is imposing upon Burma. If you have any ideas of who I can get in
contact with for ideas for this essay, please let me know. Thank you very
much.

Regards,
Chien-min Chung