New Video Info vols. #6, #7, and #8

Subject: New Video Info vols. #6, #7, and #8 and Audio Tapes of  NLD Available

Dear Friends:

ISBDA has just received new  video and audio tapes, alias "Burma's Democracy
Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. #6, #7, and  #8."

The tapes were recorded  on dates ranged from August 27 to September 10,
1995 and distributed by the NLD HQ to its members. The video tapes covered
discussions in Burmese by the NLD leaders headed by Daw  Aung San Suu Kyi,
with NLD officials from Irrawaddy Division, Kachin State and Moulmein
Township.

People who interested in sharing these tapes must send return address  to
ISBDA, 202-601 Chohai 3-chome, Nagakute, Aichi, Japan 480-11 with enclosed
check or international MO payable to Htay H. Kyi.
We will not be in Japan during next week and the orders to arrive will be
able to process thereafter.

_EXCEPTION:_
 Those old friends who have reputation of sharing previous video & audio
sets are suggested to send an email mentioning that he or she had just
mailed the payment so that we can process for shipping the new volumes
without confirming the payment.

copying + handling fees ==>

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. #6, #7, #8:
 ===========(new set)===============   US$ 35.0 per set.

Five Audio Tapes (C60s):
===========(new set)===============   US$ 25.0 per set.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 5:
 ===========(previous sei)===============   US$ 15.0 per copy.

August 11 Press Briefing Audio Tape (C60):
===========(previous set)===============   US$ 10.0 per copy.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 3 and 4:
 ===========(previous set)===============   US$ 25.0 per set.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 1 and 2:
 ============(previous set) ==========   US$ 25.0 per set.

Please clearly mention the volume numbers of the videos in your order and
we will immediately air-mailed  after receiving your payment.

KT