BRC-J's back

Burmese Relief Center--Japan
Buddhist Relief Mission
DATE:September 3, 1995

After a extremely busy summer in Thailand, bordering on
hostilities and full of "nettles" (frustrations with the net and
our "server," who only serves to wait) Burmese Relief Center
-- Japan and Buddhist Relief Mission are back at work in

We fear that there have been a number of messages posted to
us which we haven't seen and which have since evaporated
into the nether.  Too often our mailbox filled up with us unable
to access it.  If you sent us something that bounced back,
please post it again.  We'd hate to have missed hearing from

Thanks very much.  With metta,

Ken and Visakha Kawasaki