[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index
Dawn Owe Wai (Burmese vision)
- Subject: Dawn Owe Wai (Burmese vision)
- From: caroline@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 03 Sep 1995 06:08:00
3 September 1995
I am so sorry for your inconvenience regarding our Dawn Owe Wai (in
Burmese) in changing into the Burmese fonts. Here, some tips for decoding from
English into Burmese.
1. You need to install Win Burmese font (Created by Mr.Burma) in your
2. Capture all the English letters from E-mail.
3. Save the files as word or write.
4.Select them all and change into Win-Burmese Font.
If you do not have Win-Burmese Font, you can ask from the following
1. Aye Chan Naing <absdf@xxxxxxxxxx>
2. Ko Soe Pyne <maung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
3. Ken & Visaka Kawasaki<NBH0114@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
With love and solidarity,
ABSDF ( Dawn Gwin )