Minor Correction on Sept. 7 Burma H

Subject: Minor Correction on Sept. 7 Burma Hearing

To All Interest Individuals,

My apologies for mis-identifying -- in my previous communication about the
upcoming House of Represenatives Burma hearing -- Josef Silverstein's
affiliation.  He is a professor at Rutgers University, not Georgetown
University.  He and the other witnesses are still scheduled to testify on
September 7, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. in 2172 Rayburn House Office Building
on "Recent Developments in Burma".

My thanks to those folks who wrote me to correct this error and apologies to
Professor Silverstein as well.

Cheers, Phil