Propose to send the Bulletins (r)

Subject: Re: Propose  to  send  the Bulletins

>From:	IN%"burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx"  "Conference reg.burma" 24-JUL-1995 13:05:34.85
To:	IN%"burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx"  "Recipients of burmanet-l"
CC:
Subj:	RE: Propose  to  send  the Bulletins

Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 20:44:52 +0000
To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> From: Caroline Lurie <caroline@xxxxxxxxxx>

> ABSDF  (Dawn  Gwin)
>
> July  23, 1995
>
> Dear  friends,
>
> We  would  like  to  inform  you  that  in  near  future,  we  are
> going  to  send  our  Dawn  Bulletin  and  Dawn  Owe  Wai   ( in Burmese )
> via  e-mail  to  you.  If  you  want  to  get  Dawn  Owe  Wai  (in
> Burmese ), you   may  need  same  Burmese  program   with  us.  Do
> not  wary   about  it,  we  can  provide  that  program.  Anybody  who
> want  to  get  our  bulletins,  please  sent   your   e-mail  address
> to  us.  When  we  published  the  bulletins,  we  do   send  to  you.
> with  love  and  solidarity,
>
> All  Burma  Students  Democratic  Front
>
> (Dawn  Gwin)

Please send me the Dawn Owe Wai and the Burmese language software to be
able to read it.  Thanks in advance.  Regards to Dr. Naing Aung.

***Please also include another subscription to the Dawn Owe Wai and the
software to read it.  Any word on MinMinAung, the nurse from Dawn Gwin?
Send to adean@xxxxxxxxxxxx   Thanks.