SLORC has very well experience in m

Subject: SLORC has very well experience in magic shows

Dear Burmaneters:
	It is great to hear people around the world and inside Burma have been
celebrating their welcoming party to the release of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. I
personally take it very carefully to celebrate it before any other political
issues are taken to be resolved.  I have learned from "BlackPuma" report that
SLORC has urgently decided to release her right after two student unions have
declared to launch people democstration on July 11. "If this demonstration
happen again just like in 1988, SLORC will face counter revolution within the
Army concerning the orders to be given by SLORC top officers to disrupt the
demonstration using troops. It is 100% Certain since there are two factions
within SLORC concerning the issue of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi" said a spoke person
of BlackPuma from Rangoon in telphone conversation.
	Therefore, according to Rangoon, Bangkok and India based "BlackPuma"
underground student groups, it is likely to detain Daw Aung San Suu Kyi again
by SLORC using so-called its "laws" if the political atmosphere become hot for
SLORC seat because DASSK and other political figures are beginning to discuss
major political changes.
	We have to be very careful that SLORC does not announce that its laws
2/88 that bars more than five people gathering, 1975 state protection law, and
other laws are abolished. They can use those laws to detain any person that
"threats" national security.  That is their favourite reason to reunite the
Burma Army. Therefore, we should wait what the next steps of DASSK and other
political figures are and how SLORC will deals with those.
	Regardless of political issues, Daw Suu's personal freedom is heartedly
welcomed.
	Tun Myint.