Burma & Cambodia (r)

I recently read of the Burma and Cambodia events that your organization is
presenting in the bay area.  Living in the far reaches of Northwestern
Ontario (Canada), I am not able to consider attending the events.
Nonetheless, I would appreciate learning more about your organization.

Last summer I was fortunate enough to travel through Vietnam, Cambodia and
Burma for four months, learning a great deal about the plight of the
peoples of these countries.  Although I currently live in a somewhat
remote area, where no relief organizations exist, I hope to find ways to
contribute to the improvement of living conditions and situations in this
area.  It appears that your organization is involved in this type of work.

Please forward information regarding your role in relief work in Burma and
Cambodia, what type of work is being carried out, how donations are used,
how do volunteers contribute?? I would like to consider the possibilities ...

Thank you,

Kathleen Gazey
Silviculture Technologist
Faculty of Forestry