Situation at DASSK's home in Rangoo

Subject: Situation at DASSK's home in Rangoon

Hi Friends,

A lot of our friend are calling us from inside Burma and holding
the parties as they are very happy for her release.

It is a victory of Aung San Suu Kyi who sacrificed for the causes
of Burmese people and democracy, and refused to leave Burma as a
Slorc's previous condition for releasing her.

According to the updates information coming from inside Burma,
She is now at a meeting with U Tin Oo and U Kyi Maung. They are
drafting a press-statement which will be issue tomorrow morning.

We welcome it, but we have to be very careful about it as the
Slorc may trick to escape from the prayer ceremony and peaceful
demonstration inside Burma tomorrow, as this news was not yet
announced by the Slorc's news media.

ABSDF