ABSDF'S SUPPORT FOR THE FIGHT FOR T

Subject: ABSDF'S SUPPORT FOR THE FIGHT FOR THE RELEASE OF AUNG SAN SUU KYI

                                  ABSDF
                  ALL BURMA STUDENTS' DEMOCRATIC FRONT

                FIGHT FOR THE RELEASE OF AUNG SAN SUU KYI

Dear Comrade Brothers,

We are very proud and happy to receive your statement concerning
the release of Aung San Suu Kyi, 1991 Nobel Peace Prize winner
detained by the SLORC, the military junta and we welcome your
efforts and "the spirit of fighting peacock" with special respect
in the forefront role of the struggle for democracy and human
rights in Burma.

We, the ABSDF (All Burma Students' Democratic Front) have been
continuously fighting for the release of Aung San Suu Kyi as one
of the very first present objectives of the Students Army.

On July 11, (Day of Waso Dahmma Satkyar), we solemnly promise
from the bottom of our hearts that we will fully cooperate with
you in various functions for the release of Aung San Suu Kyi.

Our dear people and comrade brothers,

Fight for the release of Aung San Suu Kyi under the leadership of
ABFSU ( All Burma Federations of Students Union) and
CRABU(Committee for re-establishment of All Burma Students
Union).

ABSDF (Students Army)
Date. July 10, 1995