Flame between Tmyint and John !!!

FROM: YE MYINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flame regarding Chinese-Burmese !!

Recent flames from Tmyint@indiana----  and  desert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tun
Myint and John Shein) should be given attention.

Two point transpired  from their writings that "BurmaNet  should be
used only for Burma affairs (by Tun Myint)" and " Anybody should have
access to it without restriction. If not, it's is a kind  of  like
apartheid polic
y in S. Africa before Mandella  became president (by John Shein)."

Of course, Internet is Anarchy and anybody can practically have access
to any public bulletin board. But,  THERE IS AN ORDER IN THIS ANARCHY.
That's why there are thousands of bulletin boards  depending on the
contrives,
nationalities, hobbies, governments, businesses, etc....etc.. So
BurmaNet is allocated for Burma affairs. Thai Net is allocated for
Thais. ChinaNet is allocated for Chinese. Logically, it would be
confusing out of control
   if  people of different interests post on different boards and vice
versa. So, Leave BurmaNet only for the Burmese Affairs alone. We don't
want to read China's or Thailand's or Vietnam's or France's or
Germany's or any
 other country on this earth's affairs on our BurmaNet.

Now the catch comes. Burmese Affairs definitely means the affairs of
all the indigenous nationalities inhibiting in Burma. " Nationalities
of Foreign Origins " such as Chinese, Indians (Tamils, Hindis,
Muslims), Pakistan
is, Illegal Chinese form Yunan, Illegal Rohingyas from Bangladesh ..so
on and so forth are never counted  as Burmese nationalities   by the
Burmese Nationalities (such as  "Burmans" ," Shans" , "Karesns",
"Kachins", "Ara
kans", "Karennis", "Mons" ....  so forth). Only indigenous
nationalities  are counted as Burmese nationalities.  Most of them(
meaning "nationalities of foreign origins in Buurma) don't consider
themselves as Burmese (alm
ost 99.9 % as far as I can make it out) even though they might hold
Burmese citizenship which they obtain by certain ways. It is a harsh
reality  for both sides.
	But, since they or their ancestors are living or lived in Burma,
it is logical that they also want to talk about Burma at least in the
areas of culture, economics, and especially on the matters that will
affect their com
munities in Burma or  outside Burma.
	So, What they and the Burmese should do  is   LEAVE BURMA-NET FOR
THE   BURMESE ( MEANING "FOR ALL INDIGENOUS NATIONALITIES OR THE
COUNTRY  WHICH IS CALLED BURMA),  AND OTHER NATIONALITIES OF FOREIGN
ORIGINS SHOULD SET U
P BULLETIN  BOARDS SUCH AS "SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-CHINESE",
"SOCIAL.CULTURE.BURMA-INDIANS", "SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-BANGALDESHIS","
SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-YUNANA-CHINESE," " SOC.CULTURE.BURMA-WHATEVER"  for
their own affairs and intere
sts.  In this way, nobody will be bothering anybody else. ( Strider
should be helping them out to set up little  sub-culture Burma-nets in
the future... what do you say  Strider and Coban ???? )

-Sounds good , John  Shein and Tun Myint ?????

By the way, Let me provide  some facts  regarding John Shein's comment
on Why English (WHAT HE  CONSIDERS "GREAT ENGLISH LANGUAGE") is being
used as the only medium on the NET.  In the near future when Softwares
( which w
ill be integrated into our Internet Softwares)  that can  interpret
ASCII or BINARY data  of  different languages are coming out. Very
Soon. Then, we will be able to post our own language on our own
bulletin boards (Arab
ic or Chinese or Japanese ......). Read and Write our own languages on
the Net , then !!!  So we will be able to discard the language what
John considers GREAT ENGLISH LANGUAGE  once and for good. The fact is
that "U.S. N
ATIONAL LABORATORIES AT LOS ALAMO" is working on the  project which is
aimed at interpreting and translating different languages into computer
languages ( a project which is above my head because I did not learn
computer
 science). FOR TWICE, I HAD TO TRANSLATE TWO LONG BURMESE ARTICLES INTO
ENGLISH WHICH WHERE SENT TO ME BY FAX  AND SENT BACK TO LOS ALAMO BY
E-MAIL. THE LADY WHO IS IN CHARGE OF  THE  SECTION ON BURMESE LANGUAGE
IS CALLED
 "JUDITH  HOCHBERG." SHE GOT ME ON THE  NET. She explains in details
about the project. So, I am waiting for the day when  GREAT ENGLISH
LANGUAGE CAN BE DISCARDED AS GARBAGE.
-If you want to lern more about this project ask  Judith  at "
judithh@xxxxxxxxx" She is a nice lady.

Take care, guys..

Ye Myint