DBSO support Demo inside Burma (r)

Free Aung San Suu Kyi Demonstration Inside Burma

DBSO received exiting news from inside sources that two main Student
Unions in Burma ( Ba Ka Tha and Ma Ka Tha ) will organize a nationwide
demonstration on July 11th ( Da Ma Sak Kyar Ah Khar Taw Nay). The
demonstration is intended to show public support for the release of Daw Aung
San Suu Kyi. The two students Unions call for students and public to gather
at
Shwe Da Gon pagoda, Bo Ta Taung pagoda and Sula pagoda in Rangoon and Maha
Myat Mu Ni pagoda in Mandalay on July 11th, the day Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
should be released which also conincides with a holy day (Da Ma Sak Kyar Nay)
for Bhuddists. According to the news, students and citizens will gather at
the
pagodas, make offerings to Buddha and pray for the release of Daw Aung San
Suu
Kyi.

           DBSO strongly denounces Slorc's ill and wicked intention to keep
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi under house arrest. DBSO supports the students' movement
inside Burma and will do anything we can to help our brothers inside Burma.
We will also stage a demonstration in Washington D.C to show our brothers
inside Burma our support.