WWW: Expanded and Updated BurmaWeb

			WHAT HAVE WE BEEN UP TO?

Since April 1995, BurmaWeb has updated links and expanded to include:

+ The most comprehensive index on WWW for Burma info
+ Incorporating most other websites
+ Alphabetical and country address lists
+ Aung San Suu Kyi Month Events, Info & Ideas
+ "BurmaNet News" from 1994
+ Articles on various topics from different groups
 ...and many publications!

Coming soon:

_ Karen Human Rights Reports, 1992-1994
_ Articles in Spanish & other languages
_ Burma articles from 1995; catagorized by topics
_ Updated Aung San Suu Kyi Anthology
- Search Engine for Burma abbreviations & unfamiliar words
 ...and much more with your contributions...

	        	 BurmaWeb needs YOUR help
			__________________________

In order to keep the informaion on BurmaWeb up-to-date, the Burma Support Group
depents on the support of many hardworking groups and individuals from around
the world.

Please, if you have information in electronic form, or even hard copies, don't
hesitate to contact BSG. We will try our best to include this information, and
if you would like any special format, indexing or personal mention please let
us know.

Our aims are to include as many groups as possible in this undertaking, as well
as keep our information as comprehensive and accessible as possible. If you have
any comments, questions or suggestions, please contact us.

Things BurmaWeb is especially in need of:

       Accurate addresses, corrections and group biographies
       Current events information
       Activities in your area
       Articles or info relevant to any of the topics
       Hints and suggestions about layout, content, indexing, and so on...
       Maps and Photographs
       New Websites involving Burma

Thank you for your continued support!

WEB TEAM