A LETTER TO PREMIER OF SOUTH AUSTRA (r)

Subject: Re: A LETTER TO PREMIER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA

A QUICK REPORT ON THE PETITION CAMPAIGN IN ADELAIDE:

WE HAVE COLLECTED ABOUT 360 SIGNATURES FROM THE PEOPLE OF ADELAIDE - NOT
A BAD RESULT FOR  4 HOURS WORKS - AND SUBSEQUENTLY SENT TO THE UN
SEC-GENERAL. THE PREMIER OF SA, UNFORTUNATELY, HAS NOT RESPONDED
AND NOT SIGNED ON THAT DAY. BUT WE'LL KEEP ON TRYING TO GET AS MANY
SIGNATURE AS POSSIBLE. FULL REPORT IN PREPARATION AND WOULD BE SEND
TO THE NET LATER. - U NE OO.(GRASS-ROOTS CAMPAIGN IS  TEDIOUS)