PETITION THE U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL (r)

Subject: Re: PETITION THE U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL

Dear Mr Arnott,

Thank you for your comment. I will reply more fully about my suggestion
later. However, I like to have the address/names of the permanent
representatives of the UN Security Council. The UN office in here is not
very well dated - and unable to obtain even such address.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards, U Ne Oo.