Auto-reply mail program deluge (r)

>From: Graham Gill <Graham_Gill@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Greetings, Mr. Colville:
>
>Readers of the BurmaNet mailing list have been informed,
>literally dozens of times since the weekend, that Ruth Marshall
>is out of the office Monday to Wednesday.  A sample message
>generated by an auto-reply mailer follows:

[deleted ...]

>Please pass this message on to your system administrator, as I'm
>sure that members of the BurmaNet mailing list, Ruth included, do
>not wish to experience another two days of these many messages.
>I'm sending this to you, Mr. Colville, because Ruth has listed
>your name as a contact in the auto-reply message.

Mr. Colville has since responded that the auto-reply mailer
problem was sorted out Monday morning (Switzerland time), and
sends his apologies.  Many thanks to him.  It looks like
the reply messages from Ruth Marshall have petered out.  Don't
worry if you still get a couple more - that's just the vagaries
of automated mailing lists.

graham

--
Graham Gill                    Internet: graham@xxxxxxxxxx
Programmer                     Tel.: +1-416-441-{4001,2992} x320