Glitch in the mailer (r)

Dear Seth,

The reason you receive conversation is exactly why I received this mail from
you, unintended.  If you reply to an e-mail received by the subscription
list without specifically indicating which person you want it to go to, your
reply goes to the entire subscription list.  Just for your information.

Cheers, Phil