FutureWork and Burma......

Hello Netters;
	I have become very much interested in reading the FutureWorknet's stuffs.
This is my first posting in it. Here I have a problem about workforce (labour)
in Future Burma. Let me begin by introducing my country. Burma has been under
army-dominated politics for about 33 years. People are oppressed and freedom of
life in Burma is strictly fettered. Therefore, along that 33 years, Burma-born
citizens are struggling upon so-called revolution for the restoration of
Denocracy and Human Rights.Their lives are corroded by the hard-time condition
of political situition. On top of that, their lives have duty not only to
survive their own lives, but also to revolute the unjust political situition of
country too. Some do actively and some not in revolution. People who do not
participate in revolution just focus on their daily lives and improvement of
their living without considering fair or unfair way of making money. Mostly
those kind of people are foreign immigrants such as Indians and Chinese. For
example during the 1988 student-led democratic revolution in Burma, those
businessmen did posters, flags, newspapers, and sold them to people to make
money (in othher view, it might be also a kind of participation). Not only
that, but they also raised basic comsumers prices and took an opportunity to
make money as much as they could. So they are also opportunity takers in
Burma. They are always ready for competition in open market economy if Burma
become. Peolpe who took part in revolution lost not only their revolution but
their time too. It has been a tremendous lost for them because their status in
the record of the military is not a good one too. They will never get chance or
life that they want, under oppressive regime.Even if the country is changed into
democratic government, their position in the competition of open market economy
is at last point because it is just like in a marathon race. People who took
opportunity and made on their behalf are already infront. Nobody who spend
their time in revolution will be able to compete them. Those people who took
part in revolution are Burma-born citizens and they are true lovers of Burma and
they want to see its future in international standard.
	The problem I have then is that when Burma become  a democratic
country, the country's almost all of big businesses are already in the hands of
foreigners and those of foreign immigrants. It is likely to become another
THAILAND for all of those opportunity-takers that Thailand's ten biggest
companies are owned by China-born Thai citizens. If we want to protect that
situation, what kind of country's economic policy should be drawn? What can
propably help this situation to bergin the open market competition fairly that
every one is at the start point of the race?
	I highly appreciate for your attention on this.
	Thanks
	Tun Myint.